I’ll be selling my wares at the Hudson Flea on Saturday, October 31. Along with my all of my customer favorite soaps, I’ll be selling Lavender Lover Gift Baskets. For $25, you’ll get a reusable wooden back, one bar of moisturizing Lavender soap, a 4 ounce jar of whipped avocado butter scented with Hungarian Lavender Essential Oil and a bag of three lavender scented bath teas.
If your looking for a unique, all natural gift for that hard to buy for person, look no further! Supplies are limited so come down early!
There are so many creative soap makers that inspire us. Check out some of our favorite finds on Pinterest! (Are we pinning buddies there? We should be.)
- Fun with Exacto blades – Whoa. This design from Jabones: Alqumia De Las Plantas (Soaps: Alchemy of Plants) leaves me speechless.
- Rimmed soap – So that’s how you do it! Thanks, Alaiyna B. Bath and Body. It still looks really complicated.
- Pretty package – Sometimes, it’s more about the packaging than the soap inside. I love these whimsical designs by Oh Joy!
Good, clean fun
If you’re not following us on Facebook, here’s some of the fun you missed:
- The Halloween candy you purchase can make a difference – This informative article from The Cleveland Zoological Society tells you how. (Spoiler: It involves eating yummy candy like M&Ms, Butterfinger and Almond Joy!)
- Hudson Flea– Want more information about the Hudson Flea? Check out their Facebook page!
- When science and art combine – Who knew bacteria could be so beautiful?
Previous musings from Emmet Street you might have missed
Wondering what other goodies you might find at the Emmet Street Creations booth during the Hudson Flea? I’m debuting this lovely 5 color soap made with hemp seed oil and scented with cannabis flower fragrance oil. It’s a hippy’s dream!
Love all things pumpkin spice? Why not try it in your shower with our Pumpkin Spice soap? It feels as luscious as it smells.
Can’t make it to the flea, don’t fret! You can always buy online in the Emmet Street Creations store on Etsy.