We’re taking the day off to honor the American labor movement. Don’t know what Labor Day is all about? Check out what the Library of Congress has to say about it!
Vegan black bean burgers. Want the recipe? Click here.
How about taking your burger game up a notch with one of these gourmet burgers?
- Needs some tips before firing up the grill? Cook’s Country has your back.
- Bobby Flay’s Perfect Burger. Simple, timeless burger with, or without, cheese.
- Burgers With Crispy Salami and Sun-Dried Tomato from Real Simple magazine. Beef? Check. Salami? Check. Cheese? Swoon.
- Steven Raichlen’s Butter Burgers. At first I thought the title was “Better Burgers” because, as Julia Child reminded us, butter makes everything better.
- Need a vegetarian option? Try Cooking Light’s simple recipe for Corn and Two-Bean Burgers.
No matter how–or where–you spend it, have a wonderful weekend! How do you plan to spend it?