That’s right! Now that fall is here, there are certain transitions that need to be made… we turn back our clocks and make sure all the drafty spots are sealed up to keep the cold out and the heat in. We’ve put away the summer t-shirts and shorts and traded them in for sweaters and jeans.
Since you’ve switched up your clothing styles for the season, why not switch up the soap you’re using and keep your shower interesting?
We have lots of options in the Emmet Street Creations Etsy store; here are a few of my faves:
- Spooktacular jack o’lantern – Infused with pumpkin spice scent and cuteness!
- Pumpkin spice– Not only does this soap contain the awesomeness of pumpkin spice scent, it contains real pumpkin giving your skin a brightening boost thanks to vitamins A and C.
- Crisp apple and rose – This soap strikes the perfect balance of not too apple-y, not too rose-y. Maybe we should rename it Goldilocks?
- Revitalizing rosemary mint – Got some rough dry patches? This exfoliating bar scrapes away dull, dry skin and moisturizes with nourishing natural oils.
- 80% olive oil – Do you have super dry or sensitive skin? This soap is loaded with soothing olive oil and free of skin-irritating fragrances.
- Soapy sample pack – You want options in your wardrobe, why not have them in your handcrafted soap? You can pick any three of our store selections for just $12 (and save a few bucks by doing so)!
Know someone who is in a rut and would love our handcrafted soaps? Why not share this post with them? It’s a breeze! Simply use one of the sharing buttons below (Note: If you’re reading this via e-mail or reader, you’ll need to link to our website to use the sharing buttons).