Teachers work hard–really hard–in some treacherous conditions. Day in and day out they work in an environment filled with human petri dishes: children. Come holiday time, why not show them how much you care about their well-being by giving them a gift that will help them do just that?
It’s a snap! Here’s what you need:
- A container for your gift like a small reusable container or a sturdy gift bag
- Tissue paper or a nice hand towel to line your container
- Immunity support boosters like Airborne tablets or Emergen-C packets
- Hand sanitizer
- A nice, crisp polished apple
- Your favorite Emmet Street Creations products! Those in the know say teachers love our Crisp Apple and Rose scent.
Before you can say, “Bless You!” you’ll have the perfect gift to wish your teacher good health in the coming year!
Know someone who is stuck trying to think of the perfect teacher gift? Why not share this post with them? It’s easy to let them know, simply use one of the sharing buttons below (Note: If you’re reading this via e-mail or reader, you’ll need to link to our website to use the sharing buttons).