Mother’s Day will be here soon! Do you know what you’re giving your Mom? If you want to give her a gift you put together yourself, why not give a customized gift basket? Here are a few Mother’s Day gift ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
DIY Spa Day
Does your Mom like to spend a day at the spa, but you can’t afford to give her a spa package? Give her a gift that recreates the experience at home. Get a decorative basket and fill it with:
Tea Lovers Gift Basket
Have you noticed your Mom loves to relax with a hot mug of herbal tea? Then she would love a basket filled with items for tea lovers that she wouldn’t normally treat herself to. Try filling a decorative basket or gift bag with:
- An assortment of loose tea and a tea infuser
- A nice mug
- A sweet treat to nibble on. Maybe some tea biscuits, biscotti or scones
- Some of our Lavender Bath Tea, to add little extra relaxation to her day
Beach Gear Bucket
Does Mom love hanging by the pool or going to the beach? Get her set up with some new beach gear! Fill a sand bucket with these items:
- Sunblock (Need tips for choosing the best sunscreen? WebMD has some here.)
- UV blocking sunglasses
- A beach towel
- Cute flip-flops
- Beach-scented soap, like our Beachin‘, to remind her of the fun she had at the beach while she washes the sand away.
If you do decide to give her the gift of handmade soap, remember we’re offering a sale in the Emmet Street Creations Etsy store!
From now through 5/4 at midnight ET, you’ll save 15% off your purchase of $15 or more. It’s easy to save, simply enter code MOM2016 at checkout.
Know someone looking for Mother’s Day gift ideas? Why not share this post with them? It’s easy! Simply use one of the sharing buttons below (Note: If you’re reading this via e-mail or reader, you’ll need to link to our website to use the sharing buttons).
Valentine’s Day may be over but it’s not to late to save on luxurious handmade soap with our February sale. From now through February 29th, use coupon code LOVE16 at checkout and save 15% off purchases of $15 or more in the Emmet Street Creations Etsy store.
Know someone who needs to stock up on handmade soap? Why not share this coupon code? It’s easy! Simply use one of the sharing buttons below (Note: If you’re reading this via e-mail or reader, you’ll need to link to our website to use the sharing buttons).
Are you struggling to find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your special someone? Nothing says, “I love you,” more than a gift you created yourself. With a small amount of effort, you can put together a gift that brings hours of joy and relaxation to your Valentine: A spa day basket!
- A decorative basket (you can get these pretty affordably at your local craft store) or a sturdy gift bag.
- A fluffy white washcloth to nestle the items in (or really customize the basket by making your own hanging soap pouch).
- Fancy bath accessories such as a loofah, bath pouf, natural sponge and massaging tool.
- Your favorite Emmet Street Creations products! Our Exfoliating Rosemary Mint, Blue Agave and Eucalyptus, Lavender and Mint handcrafted soaps are perfect scents to create a spa day experience. Remember to use coupon code LOVE16 at checkout to save 15% off purchases of $15 or more in our Etsy store!
That’s it! You get the satisfaction of putting together a great gift and your love gets a ready-made way to relax!
Know someone who is looking for handcrafted gift ideas? Why not share this post with them? It’s easy! Simply use one of the sharing buttons below (Note: If you’re reading this via e-mail or reader, you’ll need to link to our website to use the sharing buttons).
Stock your stocking (or Spa Day or Tea Lovers gift basket…) with Emmet Street Creations products and save! Spend $15.00 or more in the Emmet Street Creations Etsy store and save 15%. Simply enter the code CYBER2015 at checkout. The code expires tonight at midnight, so don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Know someone who loves handcrafted gifts and saving money? (Isn’t that everyone you know?) Why not share this coupon code? It’s easy! Simply use one of the sharing buttons below (Note: If you’re reading this via e-mail or reader, you’ll need to link to our website to use the sharing buttons).
If you’re like me, you’re always struggling to think of creative gift ideas for the men in your life. Personally, I think they probably get tired of grill sets, golf gear and ties. I was surprised to learn how much my dad enjoyed it when I sent him flowers one Father’s Day.
Seems like women get all the pampering gifts, but men like to look and smell good, too. Are you looking for something different to give as a Father’s Day gift or are you putting together groomsmen gifts for an upcoming wedding? Why not put together a pampering goodie bag for your favorite dudes and include some handcrafted soap from Emmet Street Creations?
We have plenty of options that will nourish his skin and scents that are man approved. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Desert Breeze – I love this scent. Sweet, earthy with a hint of sandalwood. It may remind him of his favorite hippie shop he shopped at back in the day (or last week).
- Beachin’ – Does your guy love the beach? (Really, who doesn’t?) This scent will remind him of beach towels, suntan lotion and the sound of waves hitting the beach.
- Chipotle Caramel – A little bit spicy, a little bit sweet, this scent is sure to start off his day with a little extra kick.
You can find these scents, and a whole lot more, in the Emmet Street Creations Etsy store. Or, if you live in the northeast Ohio area, you can see (and smell) our creations in person in Hudson on May 30 at The Flea at the Evaporator Works. We’ll have a booth set up from 9 AM to 4 PM. Come out and see us!