Mother’s Day will be here soon! Do you know what you’re giving your Mom? If you want to give her a gift you put together yourself, why not give a customized gift basket? Here are a few Mother’s Day gift ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
DIY Spa Day
Does your Mom like to spend a day at the spa, but you can’t afford to give her a spa package? Give her a gift that recreates the experience at home. Get a decorative basket and fill it with:
- Manicure and pedicure tools
- A bath pouf
- A loofah
- An assortment of soap (I recommend our exfoliating Rosemary Mint and Juniper soap for the bath and our Tea Tree and Dead Sea Mud soap for a facial soap)
- A fluffy bathrobe and a pair of slippers
Tea Lovers Gift Basket
Have you noticed your Mom loves to relax with a hot mug of herbal tea? Then she would love a basket filled with items for tea lovers that she wouldn’t normally treat herself to. Try filling a decorative basket or gift bag with:
- An assortment of loose tea and a tea infuser
- A nice mug
- A sweet treat to nibble on. Maybe some tea biscuits, biscotti or scones
- Some of our Lavender Bath Tea, to add little extra relaxation to her day
Beach Gear Bucket
Does Mom love hanging by the pool or going to the beach? Get her set up with some new beach gear! Fill a sand bucket with these items:
- Sunblock (Need tips for choosing the best sunscreen? WebMD has some here.)
- UV blocking sunglasses
- A beach towel
- Cute flip-flops
- Beach-scented soap, like our Beachin‘, to remind her of the fun she had at the beach while she washes the sand away.
If you do decide to give her the gift of handmade soap, remember we’re offering a sale in the Emmet Street Creations Etsy store!
From now through 5/4 at midnight ET, you’ll save 15% off your purchase of $15 or more. It’s easy to save, simply enter code MOM2016 at checkout.
Know someone looking for Mother’s Day gift ideas? Why not share this post with them? It’s easy! Simply use one of the sharing buttons below (Note: If you’re reading this via e-mail or reader, you’ll need to link to our website to use the sharing buttons).