New Year’s Day is fast approaching and soon it will be 2016! (Someone please tell me where the time goes when it flies away?) So today I’m taking a look back at the moments that shaped 2015 for Emmet Street Creations.
There are so many creative soap makers that inspire me. You can check out some of my favorite finds on Pinterest! I would normally feature them here but, this week, I thought I’d share the best-selling soaps of 2015 from the Emmet Street Creations Etsy store.
- Crisp apple and rose – Scented with a perfect mix of apple and rose fragrance, this soap is not too fruity and not too floral. It was a big seller at the shows I did this year!
- Exfoliating rosemary and mint – The eye-opening scent and exfoliating juniper berries keep customers coming back for more!
- Soapy sample pack – Can’t decide which soap to buy? This item is for you! You’ll get three amazing soaps of your choice for only $12!
Good, clean fun
If you’re not following Emmet Street Creations on Facebook, here are the top 3 most liked posts from 2015:
- How to be a cat – If only it paid well.
- DIY seed starting – Thinking about starting your own seeds? These DIY seed starting tips from Farm and Dairy actually look doable.
- I treated myself to a new gadget for the soap lab – My first experiment making a batch of soap in a slab mold!
Previous musings from Emmet Street you might have missed
Last but not least, here are the three most viewed posts in 2015:
- DIY: How to use annatto seeds to naturally color soap – Soap á l’orange is still one of my favorite soaps to make and I still use annatto to color it.
- Go bananas with Banana Soap! – This short post has had a big impact as the second most viewed post of 2015! (Psst: The soap is on sale now!)
- DIY: Make a hanging soap pouch using only a washcloth – For the second year in a row, this was the most searched for and most viewed post on the blog!
What moments defined your 2015? Share them in the comments below or on the Emmet Street Creations Facebook page!