Mother’s Day will be here soon! Do you know what you’re giving Dear Mom? Are you looking for Mother’s Day gift ideas? I’d tell you what I’m giving my Mom to help inspire you, but she reads this blog and I don’t want to spoil the surprise! (Hi, Ma!)
If you want to give your Mom a gift you put together yourself, why not give a customized gift basket? Here are a few Mother’s Day gift ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
DIY Spa Day
Does your Mom like to spend a day at the spa, but you can’t afford to give her a spa package? Why not give her a gift that recreates the experience at home? Get a decorative basket and fill it with:
- Manicure and pedicure tools
- A bath pouf
- A loofah
- An assortment of soap (I recommend our Cocoa Butter soap for the bath and our Unscented Banana soap for a facial soap)
- A fluffy bathrobe and a pair of slippers
Tea Lovers Gift Basket
If your Mom is like mine, the day isn’t complete until a cup of herbal tea is consumed. I think she would love a basket filled with items for tea lovers that she wouldn’t normally treat herself to. Why not try filling a decorative basket or gift bag with:
- An assortment of loose tea (and a tea infuser–there are a wide variety available from fancy and traditional to whimsical) or tea bags
- A nice mug (maybe not one with #1 Mom printed on it)
- A sweet treat to nibble on. Maybe some tea biscuits, biscotti or scones
- Some of our Lavender Bath Tea, to add little extra relaxation to her day
Beach Gear Bucket
Does Mom love hanging by the pool or going to the beach? Why not get her set up with some new beach gear? Fill a sand bucket with these items:
- Sunblock (Need tips for choosing the best sunscreen? WebMD has some here.)
- UV blocking sunglasses
- A beach towel
- Cute flip flops
- Beach-scented soap, like our Beachin‘, to remind her of the fun she had at the beach while she washes the sand away
Celebration Gift Basket
Make Mom’s Day a celebration! Give Mom a fancy wine cooler filled with a bottle of sparkling wine (or something non-alcoholic, but fizzy), some glasses to toast the guest of honor and some Champagne Scented soap. She’ll get a treat now and later!
I hope my gift ideas helped you decide what Mother’s Day gift you want to give Dear Ol’ Ma. If you do decide to give her the gift of handmade soap, don’t forget we’re offering a sale in the Emmet Street Creations Etsy store!
From now through 5/10 at midnight ET, you’ll save 20% off your purchase of $10 or more. It’s easy to save, simply enter code ILOVEMOM at checkout.
Know someone looking for Mother’s Day gift ideas? Why not share this post with them? It’s easy! Simply use one of the sharing buttons below (Note: If you’re reading this via e-mail or reader, you’ll need to link to our website to use the sharing buttons).