Baby, it’s cold outside! (At least it is here in the 216 area code.) When it’s cold out, nothing warms my soul faster than a hot bath followed by a nice cup of tea.
You can show someone you love how much you care about their physical and spiritual warmth by giving them the gift that does just that. It’s easy to put together a gift basket full of goodies that will mend their winter woes.
Here’s what you need:
- A great basket (you can get these pretty affordably at your local craft store) or a sturdy gift bag
- Shredded tissue paper to nestle your basket goodies in (I find my local “everything is only $1” store to be a good source for this)
- A selection of herbal teas and a shiny new mug
- Fancy bath accessories such as a loofah, bath pouf or a bath pillow
- Bath tea and any other of your favorite Emmet Street Creations products!
In no time at all, you’ll have the perfect gift to warm your loved one from their nose to their toes!
Know someone who dreads the winter chill? Why not share this post with them? It’s as easy as putting together a gift basket! Simply use one of the sharing buttons below (Note: If you’re reading this via e-mail or reader, you’ll need to link to our website to use the sharing buttons).