The view we’ll have from our booth at the Cleveland Bazaar in Market Square Park
As we’ve mentioned before, we’ll have a booth at the Cleveland Bazaar in Market Square Park tomorrow. Checking out our selection of fine, handcrafted soaps sometimes leaves people feeling famished. Luckily, there are lots of great places to grab a meal or a snack just a short walk away!
Here’s a sampling:
- Need a jolt to help you shop ’til you drop? Check out the caffeinated creations at Koffie Cafe.
- The West Side Market – You can get a fantastic baked treat, an ethnic food fix and even your groceries for the week! If you’ve never been to The Market, definitely plan to check it out.
- The Flying Fig – A culinary mainstay of the area, it’s open for brunch on Saturday. You may want to make a reservation if you plan to check this place out while you’re at the bazaar.
- What something a little lighter for lunch? Check out the goodies the Souper Market has to offer.
- Like beer? Check out Market Garden Brewery or Great Lakes Brewing Company.
- Is wine your preference? Check out Market Avenue Wine Bar.
- Got a sweet tooth? You’ve got options. Check out Michell’s Ice Cream or Bonbon Pastry & Cafe.
Now that you know where you can find fuel you need to keep you going during the bazaar, you can stop by the Emmet Street Creations booth and browse our offerings with a worry-free mind. See you at the bazaar!